Carrot juice is well known as “Gajar Ka Ras”, it is full of the nutrients. One should drink carrot juice every day to keep themselves as hydrated and helps in improving our vision, hair, skin, nail and eyes.
Carrot is the most versatile vegetable in the world. It can be chewed, cooked or in juice form. Carrots come in a variety of colours like red, orange, purple and yellow. Carrots get their colour from antioxidants called carotenoids that is beta-carotene which is a precursor to active vitamin A.
Many of the studies conducted on the carrot which proves that it improves immunity, protect skin and eye health and fight from free radicals. So here in this article, you will read about the health benefits of the carrot juice and its different recipes. Also, some surprising benefits of carrot juice that you have never listened to them.
Health Benefits Of Carrot Juice, Recipe And Its Uses
Carrot is one of the most nutritious vegetables which is fully loaded with the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which is definitely helpful for us. It is used from our ancient times for the eyesight basically but now it has more benefits also. That is why carrot is also known as “Powerhouse of vitamin A”. Here is a list of the health benefits of carrot juice in our day to day life.
1. Carrot Juice Improves Immunity
Carrot has Beta-carotene which is the richest source of the Vitamin A so it will improve immunity and sight vision. Presence of vitamin A in your body keeps the lining of the internal organs healthy in order to prevent it from infected by another microorganism.
2. Carrot Juice Reduces Cholesterol And Heart Problem
Carrot is also rich in potassium which helps in the reduction of the cholesterol level in the blood. It is also good for the liver as it will reduce the fat. It is also known that carrot juice will maintain the blood sugar level and thus reducing the risk of diabetes.
3. Carrot Juice Heals wounds And Gums
Carrot juice is rich in vitamin C which helps in healing wounds and keep gums healthy. It is also rich in vitamin K which helps in clotting blood.
4. Carrot Juice Prevents Cancer
Carrot act as an anti-cancer agent so intake of the carrot juice daily decreases the instances of the bladder, prostate, colon and breast cancer.
5. Carrot Juice Cleanses Liver
Carrot juice cleanses and detoxifies the liver. Toxins in the liver are released from the system through the kidney. Carrot juice aids in this process and ensures harmful bile is removed from the body. It also prevents the accumulation of fats and helps in the digestion and prevent weight gain.
6. Carrot Juice For Protein Building
Vitamin K is present in the carrot juice which is essential for the protein building process in the body. It also helps in the binding of calcium that in turns lead to the faster healing of the broken bones.
7. Carrot Juice Reduces Dryness
Carrot juice keeps your body hydrated and thus reduces the dryness and scars from your skin. Thus improving the skin tone and keep your skin moisturized.
8. Carrot Juice Prevents Acne
Carrot juice prevents the formation of the acne as it detoxifying your body. Acne, blackheads, blemishes are formed due to dirt and impurities but carrot juice clears the blood and prevents it.
9. Carrot Juice For Skin
Carrot juice is fully loaded with the vitamin which is needed by our skin. So carrot juice provides supplement nutrients to the skin and reduces the risk of the skin problems like eczema, rashes and dermatitis.
10. Carrot Juice Control Sun Damage
Carrot juice helps your skin to damage by sun and increase the skin resistance towards the sun.
11. Carrot Juice Fight Ageing
Beta-carotene present in the carrot when enters into body converts into vitamin A and reduces cell degeneration and slow down the ageing process. It will also help in the reduction of the wrinkles and fine lines.
12. Carrot Juice Care Nail And Hair
Carrot juice helps in the increase the growth of the hair and give strength to your hairs as well as nails. Carrot juice keeps hydrated to your nail which will give shine to your nails and brittle nails become stronger nails.
13. Carrot Juice For Lactating Mother
Carrot juice is good for the prenatal care as it improves the health of the expectant mother and baby. It also improves the quality of the breast milk and enriched it with vitamin A which is good for the fetal growth. It also reduces the rate of the infection.
14. Carrot Juice For Weight Loss
Carrot juice is low count calorie and it is a healthy drink to those who want to loose their weight. You need not add extra sugar because it is already sweet. Vitamin A present in the carrot juice helps in the muscle growth and phosphorus present in it builds, repairs and maintain muscle.
Amount of the iron present in the carrot juice increases oxygen carrying the capacity of the muscles and help in more workouts to lose weight. Carrot juice also increases the metabolism rate of the body.
Vitamin B present in carrot juice will reduce the stress and depression.
15. Carrot Juice For Digestion
Carrot contains a large amount of the fibre in it so it will help in the digestion and cleanses the system. It also cleanses the toxins, waste, indigestible material from your system and prevents obesity and aid in the weight loss.
Recipe Of Carrot Juice Or Gajar Ks Ras
Carrot Apple Ginger Juice Recipe
- 5 Carrots Peeled and chopped
- 1 large Red Apple core and sliced
- Half inch ginger Slice peeled
- Half lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of water
- Chopped the carrot and place in the jar. After that add ginger slice and apple in it. Churn it properly with water.
- Now add lemon juice to it. Strain it and now it is ready to drink.
Carrot Beet Root Juice Recipe
- 4 carrot peeled and chopped
- Half medium beet peeled and chopped
- Half lemon juice
- Half inch ginger
- Half cup water
- Wash all the vegetables and then peeled it and chopped.
- Put them in the jar and churn them together.
- Strain it and add lemon juice to it, now it is ready to drink.
Carrot Spinach Juice Recipe
- 6 carrot medium size peeled and chopped
- 1 large bunch of spinach
- One and a half cup of water
- 1 celery stalk
- Half lemon juice
- Wash all the vegetables and then chopped it into small dice.
- Put them together in the jar with water and then churn them.
- Strain them and add lemon juice to it, ready to drink.
Pineapple Carrot Juice Recipe
- 4 carrot medium size peeled and chopped
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2 cups of the pineapple pieces
- Cut and peeled pineapple in the dice form and then peeled and chopped carrot also.
- Put them in the jar with other ingredients and then churn.
- Strain it and it is ready to drink.
Carrot is the healthy and fully loaded with the vitamin and minerals. It has lots of the benefits of your health so try these recipes at your home and drink carrot juice daily for your health. Multipurpose work of the carrot juice which was unknown to you till now must be clear.
So don’t believe in the myths and let try these yummy recipes for different days in this summer!