Weed brownie has been one of humankind’s most precious discoveries. Ever since the day when someone accidentally spilled some pot on their brownies, this has been a delicacy. Given below are some of the most excellent weed brownie recipes that will make your day.
Classic Weed Brownie
Things you need
- 3/4th cup butter
- 3/4th each of all-purpose flour and sugar
- A couple of teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 ounces of sugarfree chocolate
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- Three tablespoons of finely ground cannabis. As you can imagine, this is one of the essential ingredients of a weed brownie. To make the most of the weed it needs to be decarboxylated before adding into the brownie mixture. So make sure you bake the grounded cannabis.
Making your brownie gives you the license to alter the quantity of weed being used. The three tablespoons mentioned above comes down to about 1/8 ounce. The recipe that is discussed here will give you about 16 brownies.
You are most welcome to use a lesser amount of weed for the same. Try not to go for more than three tablespoons during the preparation.
While consumping, avoid going for more than one brownie at a sitting. These often take up to 90 minutes to hit, and overconsumption may lead to an unpleasant result.
If you are not fond of the scent of weed and only enjoy the high associated with weed brownies, you may add three finely chopped mint leaves to the ground cannabis.
How to Make Weed Brownies
- Take the ground cannabis and bake them on a pre-heated oven for 50 minutes. Add the butter in a saucepan and add the baked cannabis after the butter has melted.
- Simmer it for about 45 minutes. When it comes to room temperature, strain it through a sieve, and you have your cannabutter ready.
- Melt the sugarfree chocolate and mix it with the cannabutter. To this, add the sugar and salt and mix well. Beat the eggs with vanilla essence in a separate bowl and then combine the two mixtures.
- To the combined mixture, add the flour little by little and mix well. If you are using crushed mint leaves, add it at this step. Grease a 9-inch baking pan and preheat the oven to 350F.
- Pour the prepared mixture to a pan and let it bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350F. Once baked, take it out of the pan and let it stand for 30 minutes before cutting it to 16 pieces. Your delicious brownies are now ready for consumption.
While this recipe promises us yummy hash brownies, which one can relish without having to surf through food ordering apps and hunt for Uber Eats Promo Code, it must not be forgotten that not everyone has an oven at home. If you want to make weed brownies without the oven, here’s what you should do.
Oven Free Weed Brownies
Things you need
- ½ cup each of butter, water, milk, sugar, flour, cocoa powder or drinking chocolate. You can also substitute it with a tablespoon of thick chocolate syrup.
- 1/4th cup of ground cannabis
- 1/4th cup of coca condensed milk
- An egg
- A tablespoon of cooking oil
- A teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda, baking powder, salt
How to Make Weed Brownies Without an Oven
- Take the cannabis on a non-stick pan and heat it for 10 minutes. Post that, shake the tray to mix the buds in a manner such that all the buds are equally exposed to the heat of the flame.
- Repeat this for 4 to 5 cycles to decarboxylate your cannabis. Use a hand blender to grind the cannabis coarsely.
- In a saucepan, heat the water and the butter. Add the ground cannabis little by little stirring occasionally once the butter starts melting. Allow it to simmer for 2 hours. Your cannabis butter is now ready.
- Take the cannabis butter, sugar, and milk in a bowl and mix them well. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, half of the cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt in a separate bowl. Add the two mixtures and whisk well.
- Add the egg and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the above mixture and mix well. Pour the mixture to a greased baking pan and steam for about 40 minutes on medium-low.
- While the cake is cooking, take the remaining cocoa powder and vanilla extract and add that to the condensed milk. Add a pinch of salt and the oil to it and beat well to get a thickened mixture. Your ganache is now ready for use.
- After the 40 minutes, insert a fork into your cake. If that comes out clean, your cake is ready. If not, steam again for 5 minutes and repeat the fork test. The exact cooking time varies, and this is the safest way of preparing weed brownies.
- Once your cake is ready, take it off the heat and let it stand for an hour before cutting it into rectangular-shaped brownies and pouring the prepared ganache over it.
Now, this is a perfect recipe for days when your oven is out of order. But what about the days when there are no eggs or weed at home, and yet you find yourself craving for some delicious weed brownies? Well, for those days, you can use some Eaze promo code to get lucrative off on your weed purchase. As for the eggs, you can well do without them.
Eggless Weed Brownies
Things You Need
- 1 ½ cup plain flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of water
- ¾ cup butter and cocoa powder
- ¼ cup milk and plain yogurt
- Three tablespoons of ground cannabis
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder, salt, baking soda
- 200 gram chopped dark chocolate
How to Make Eggless Weed Brownies
- Spread the ground cannabis on a baking tray and bake for 60 minutes. Using a pre-heated oven helps.
- Once baked, add the butter and the cannabis to a saucepan and bring to boil. Add the water to it.
- Pour it on the chopped chocolates while it is still hot. This will help melt the chocolates after passing it through the sieve. Stir entirely until the chocolates dissolve and then add the sugar and stir.
- Add the curd and vanilla extract and mix well till the mixture takes a silky texture. Use the cut-and-fold method to add dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. Add milk and mix well to get a spoon-dropping consistency.
- Bake at 356F for 30 minutes on a preheated oven. Let it cool before cutting it and serving. These brownies take about 2 hours to be digested and for the high to hit you. Hence, you must plan your consumption accordingly.
With these three easy-to-bake weed brownie recipes, you can get your favorite brownies any time you crave for it. Not only this, but expertise at baking these brownies will increase your popularity among your friend groups as well. So, don the baker’s hat, and show the world your baking talent.