When you think of wearing sleeveless or swimsuits you may feel uncomfortable due to dark armpits or underarms. You are scared of raising your hands because of the dark underarms. Here are Home Remedies How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms.
There are many causes which contribute in the darkening of the underarms like regular use of hair removal creams, use of the deodorants and antiperspirants, shaving of the armpits, lack of sufficient ventilation and accumulation of dead skin cells. But there is a good news that now there are home remedies for the skin lightening armpits or underarms.
Through which you can regain your natural colour of the armpits and enjoy wearing sleeveless, swimsuits and spaghetti. There are no side effects while using these homemade remedies. So, be ready to try these How To Lighten Underarms Fast At Home.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Overnight
You should always remember that use of the excess of the cosmetics products on the skin will spoil the natural colour of the skin and this will cause darkening of the skin. So, here you can read about the natural remedies for getting rid of dark underarms overnight.
1. Use Of Lemon To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Lemon is the citrus fruit which helps in the removing of the dead skin cells and can lighten the areas. You need to cut a lemon in half and rub against the armpits for about 5 minutes and then wash it with cold water. But you should remember that clear armpits sometimes causes irritation with lemon. After applying lemon on the skin you should avoid going to the sun because it will cause more darkening of the skin. Another way is to mix lemon juice with honey and oatmeal on the armpits. Apply this paste on the armpits and then let it be for dry. Wash it with cold water. You can repeat the procedure till it lightens the dark underarms.
2. Use Of The Natural Oils To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
You can massage your armpits with the natural oil like olive oil or coconut oil for the lightening of the armpits. You can apply this oil twice times in a day. You can also use cotton balls for the application of the oil on the underarms. This will help in getting rid of from dark underarms.
3. Use Of Yogurt To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Yoghurt is another method to get rid of dark underarms. You can mix plain yoghurt with three teaspoons of olive oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this paste on the armpits and leave for 20 minutes. Now you can wash it with warm water.
4. Use Potato Juice To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Potato contains an enzyme that helps in getting lightening underarms and potato has a bleaching property. Extract the juice from potato and directly apply on the armpits and gently massage for about 10 minutes. This is a natural remedy which gives you a positive result and you can repeat the procedure once in a day for about 2-3 weeks.
5. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Hydrogen peroxide has properties to fade down the darkness and gives you fairer armpits. Soak cotton balls in the hydrogen peroxide solution and then apply it on the underarms for about 5 minutes. It will clear the impurities from the armpits and you will notice that your skin is getting fairer.
6. Use Of The Cucumber To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Cucumber will help in lightening the dark armpits. You can mix a tablespoon of lemon juice in the four tablespoons of the cucumber juice. Apply this solution on the underarms for about 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water. Another trick is to rub cucumber slice on the armpits and get the positive results too. Repeat the process once in a day for about 2- 3 weeks.
7. Use Of The Baking Soda To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Baking soda is another remedy to apply on the armpits and get the fairer underarms. For this, you need to add two teaspoons of the baking soda with water to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the armpits for about 30 minutes and then wash it with water. Never use this baking soda mixture in the sun otherwise it will worsen the situation.
8. Use Of Aloe Vera To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants and has skin lightening properties, it will also help in renewing the skin cells. Extract the aloe vera gel from the leaves and apply on the armpits, after drying wash it with water. The gel will also provide the moisturizer to your skin too and makes your underarms lighter.
9. Use Of Orange Peel To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
Orange peel contains both exfoliating properties as well as skin lightening properties. For this peel out the orange and put under the sun to dried it. Grind the orange peel to make a powder form. Take milk and rose water and mix with the peel powder to form a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the underarms and leave it for about 20 minutes to dry. Wash it with warm water.
Tips To Maintain The Lighten Under Arms
- Wash your armpits every day so that it will remove the dirt, sweat and deodorant from the armpits and you will get clean and clear armpits.
- Always exfoliate the armpits once in a week so that it will remove the dead skin cells from the underarms. Exfoliate will help in removing the bacteria responsible for the bad odour.
- Daily apply moisturizer cream or oil it will hydrate your armpit because the lack of the moisture will cause dry and rough skin with darkness in the armpit.
- Try to use a good method for the removal of the hairs like cold or hot wax or epilator will be a good choice for the removal of the hairs. Use of the razor or any creams will cause the darkening of the skin.
- You must choose a deodorant which is alcohol-free because it will cause skin blemishes. To protect your skin you must choose a deodorant which contains moisturizing in it.
Here in this articles, you have read about the various remedies to enlighten underarms and natural ways which do not contain any chemicals. These remedies will help in the reduction of the dark skin. Now you can enjoy wearing sleeveless dresses and need not to embarrass in front of others.