Hey gals, If you are getting upset with the unwanted upper lip hair then need not to worry. Here we have come up with the Best Easy Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair Instantly. Many times we make a sudden plan for a party and it’s not possible to go every time at parlor for these kind of little things. These Easy & Effective Tips To Remove Upper Lip Hair can be helpful for you in that situations.
These small unwanted upper lip hair is the problem of each and every girl. As hairs on this area above and below the lips are very common in men but it gives very weird look on women. If you don’t remove these hairs then this becomes thick, long and dark black and appear like mustache.
It gives embarrassment and specially when you apply lipsticks it becomes more visible. There are various methods to remove them but here we are providing you the Best Upper Lip Hair Removal Methods At Home Quickly.
Simple Ways How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Upper Lip Hair At Home
Have you tried all the methods like shavers, wax, tweezers, machines and depilatory creams to get rid of these unwanted upper lip hair but get only one time result. After a time you will also face that problems. Some of these methods are also painful. If you are thinking other techniques to remove upper lip hair like electrolysis and laser treatment. These are also not so effective and you will have to pay a huge amount and will not get fruitful result. Upper Lip Hair Removal With Threading is a good and cheap option to remove hair instantly but this is also painful. Let’s try this time these best way to remove upper lip hair without any pain.
Top 10 Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
Sugar And Lemonsponsored
These are the most easily available kitchen ingredients. Not only works as hair removal but also has bleaching agent properties. Sugar acts as a mild scrub while lemon has bleaching properties.
- Squeeze one fresh lemon in a bowl,
- Mix one tablespoon of sugar in it.
- As these are natural product, so firstly remove makeup or wash your face to remove chemical agents.
- Now, apply this mixture on the upper lip area.
- Massage around the skin.
- Wait for 15 minutes and rinse off the area with cool water.
For quick hair removal you can apply this twice within a week. You can also add a pinch of turmeric or you can also hot the lemon and sugar and apply them when they become cool.
2. Masoor Dal Mixture (Red Lentils)
Masoor Dal is easily available in everyone’s kitchen. As dal has the protein which is good for our skin. Masoor dal works as scrub for instact glow on skin. Grind masoor dal in mixture and make a powder.
- Take one tablespoon of masoor dal in a bowl,
- Mix with some milk,
- Apply this paste on the area where you have unwanted hair.
- Let them dry properly,
- When it dry scrub it slowly and rinse the face wash with normal water.
3. Milk And Turmeric
Turmeric works as the beauty agent, also as antiseptic. Milk is also beneficial for skin. It helps to get fair and soft skin. These both are the ingredients that are surely available in everyone’s kitchen.
- Add some milk with a pinch or two of turmeric powder.
- There should be not any limbs, when this is prepared,
- Apply gently on the upper lip area and let them dry.
- When it dry properly, scrub it and wash off with cold water.
4. Potato Juice To Remove Upper Lip Hair
You always has listened that potato is a bleaching agent but now you will know that potato juice also works as upper lip hair removal home remedies. Potato juice will not properly remove the upper lip hair but this will lighten the dark upper lip hair that will be not easily visible.
- Take potato juice or a slice of potato and apply it on upper lip area,
- Leave it overnight and wash off the face in the morning.
- For fast effects apply it daily.
5. Turmeric And Water
If you don’t have milk available then you can take water in substitute.
- Take a little water and add a pinch of turmeric,
- Apply it on area where you have unwanted hair,
- Let it be dry and rub slightly,
- Wash your face with normal water.
6. Brown Sugar Waxing Method
If you are thinking to go parlor for upper lip hair removal then now you need not to go anywhere. When you can done this with own at home without wasting time and money.
- Take 2 tablespoon of brown sugar with half glass of water,
- You can add half lemon juice into this and make a mixture,
- Take this mixture in a pan and hot it on middle flame until it become thick,
- Don’t forget to stir this until thick consistency,
- Apply this thick mixture on affected area,
- Immediately press the wax with a thin piece of cloth and wait for a minute,
- Pull the cloth against the direction of the hair.
- It may be a little painful for you. Rub a piece of ice over the lips for soothing effects.
7. Egg White
This is another effective home remedy to remove unwanted facial hair which will give the great results.
- Beat one egg white in a bowl,
- Add a pinch or turmeric,
- Or you can also add corn floor and sugar to get it not sticky,
- Apply on the affected area,
- Let it be dry and peel off in the opposite direction of hair.
- Do this four times weekly to reduce upper lip hair.
8. Lemon And Honey
This is the most simplest home remedy for lip hair removal and you will see most of the ingredients available in your kitchen.
- Take lemon juice and honey in a bowl,
- Mix well and apply in the direction of hair growth,
- Rinse after 2 minutes and you will see the change.
For better effects apply twice in a week.
9. Yogurt, Gram Floor And Turmeric
If you are searching how to remove hair from upper lip then this will be the best home remedy.
- Take equal quantity of yogurt, besan and turmeric.
- Make a thick paste and apply gently on upper lips,
- When it dry, peel off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
10. Chana Dal Flour
You will get surprised when know that this is the most effective home remedy for upper lip hair removal.
- Take some chick pea or chana dal flour and mix a little water.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mex well to make a paste,
- You can also add a little milk or fresh cream,
- Apply it in the direction of hair growth,
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Pull it off in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Rinse off with warm water.
All above mentioned are the natural ways to remove upper lip hair at home. These all are chemical free, inexpensive and don’t give any pain. Either waxing, threading are the fast methods for upper lip hair removal but they are painful, expensive and time-consuming. Do try Home remedies how to get rid of hair on upper lip and share your experience with us. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.