Are you searching for a login to WHS Patient Portal ? If you’re looking to schedule an appointments or look up your medical records then you can do that by logging into WHS Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient then you must register for the WHS Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll provide you with a complete steps to sign in to the WHS Patient Portal. It also provides the process of registration as well as reset password options. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve provided WHS customer service phone number and email address for your assistance.
About the Washington Health System Patient Portal
Employing over 2,000 professionally qualified medical specialists, Washington Health System provides health services in forty off-site facilities in three counties. Additionally, Washington Health System has diagnostic centers, outpatient services including The Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center, Center for Recovery and Wellness and hospice care, all cooperating to deliver top quality care for families and patients. healthcare.
Our mission of Washington Health System is to offer the community an integrated healthcare system built around families and patients that is comprised of top medical professionals, cutting-edge technologies and new methods. We concentrate on efficient processes that enhance patient communication with their healthcare providers and the coordination between our doctors, hospital programs, services, and procedures so we can improve outcomes for our patients while providing the best possible quality of care and experience.
How do I Register WHS Patient Portal
If you’re first time using WHS , you first have to sign-up through their patient portal. Follow the steps below to login.
- Visit the official site on behalf of WHS and navigate to the patient portal https://washingtonhealthsystem.followmyhealth.com/Login/Home/Index?.
- Click on the “I Need To Signup” link to sign up for a new account.
- Complete all of your details: including email, name and other information and complete the signup procedure.
- You will receive an email confirmation on your email address. Keep your password and username for the future access.
- Now you are able to log in to the patient portal.
How do I Login WHS Patient Portal
To log in to the WHS the patient portal you will need to be able to access your patient ID and password. If you’re a brand new patient, then you need to complete the login process.
- Visit the official website https://whs.org/
- Then click to open the “Patient & Guests” option from the upper menu.
- Next, click on “myWHS Patient Portal & Televisit” option.
- Next, click on “Login” button.
- Enter the login details (Username as well as Password)
- Then click to login.
- You will be taken to the dashboard of your patient portal.
You can now view your health records and book appointments or pay bills.
How do you reset your password for the Patient portal.
If you lose or forget your password, then can quickly reset it following these easy steps.
- Go first to the Patient Portal login https://washingtonhealthsystem.followmyhealth.com/Login/Home/Index?.
- There is a link to reset your password, or click the forgot password links.
- After clicking on it, you must fill in your username.
- Next, click on the “Continue” button.
- They will email you a reset password link via email.
- It is possible to open it and then change the password.
How do you change your patient Portal Username.
If you have changed or changed your password, then you are able to reset it using these easy steps.
- The first step is to go to the login for the patient portal https://washingtonhealthsystem.followmyhealth.com/Login/Home/Index?.
- There is the option to “Forgot your username?” link
- If you click it, you must fill in your email, phone number, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Filling all details then, click on “Continue” button.
- They will email you a link to change your username in your email.
- It is possible to open it and modify the username.
Washington Health System medical records
A patient, or his/her legal representative, may inspect and/or obtain a copy of their medical records, or have copies of medical records sent to another facility. Washington Hospital Healthcare System requires a completed and signed Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information form before releasing any documents to anyone, including the patient.
If you have any questions regarding release of information, please call 510.818.6629.
Whs Family Medicine
Every one of our Family Medicine Clinics within Washington Health System provide high-quality primary care, geared towards families that is accessible to all different ages. We are proud to provide an extensive, convenient and comprehensive medical treatment for chronic and acute illnesses as well as preventative maintenance of health.
Our compassionate, caring staff will collaborate together with you to create the best treatment plan specifically to your specific needs and those for your entire family.
WHS Washington Hospital
The community is provided with an integrated health system that is centered around families and patients that is comprised of top medical experts, cutting-edge technology , and cutting-edge techniques much more at click official website at https://whs.org/.
Also Check It:-
WHS Customer Assistance
If you are having issues with accessing the WHS patient portal, or making an appointment. Contact their customer service.
If you experience difficulties using this portal, please contact us. Palmetto General Hospital patient portal or making an appointment. It is possible to resolve your issue by calling their customer service line and the number is below.
|No. of the phone||(724) 225-7000|
|Address||155 Wilson Avenue, Washington, PA 15301|
Washington Health System Important Link
- Washington Health System employee ultipro: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WAS1007WHS
- WHS Employee Recognition Picnic:- https://whs.org/news/whs-employee-recognition-picnic/
We’ve covered everything about WHS portal login registration, sign-up, and customer support. If you are still having an issues, contact us, and we’ll try to assist you in every possible way.
The following information is provided regarding WHS patient portal login, sign-up, as well as assistance for customers. If you’re having problems, please reach us via the comment box and we’ll do our best to assist you in any way we can.