If you wish to make an appointment or view your United Hospital District Patient Portal health records and medical records, you can access the United Hospital District Patient Portal. Sign up first if you are a brand-new user.
We will demonstrate how to log into the United Hospital District Patient Portal in a step-by-step fashion. Check out the registration process and password reset options. If you require further assistance, we have listed the United Hospital District Patient Portal Customer Service phone number and email address.
How do I log in to the United Hospital District Patient Portal?
Access to the United Hospital District Patient Portal requires you to have your patient user ID and password. You can log in if you are a patient.
- Visit the official site of the United Hospital District Patient Portal: https://www.uhd.org/
- Click the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username & Password.
- Now, click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
Online access to your health records, appointments, and bills is possible.
Customer Support at United Health District Patient Portal
If you need assistance accessing the United Hospital District Patient Portal or making an appointment, please call their customer service.
Appointments (Schedule/Reschedule) or Contact Provider: Please log in to My Chart or call (507) 526-7388
Billing/Patient Accounts: (507) 526-3273
Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uhd.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uhdcare
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrqeVFz-fBoso88LyoMvO-Q/videos
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/united-hospital-district/
This article covers everything you need to know about the United Hospital District Patient Portal Login, signup, and customer service. We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have.