Are you trying to log in to the Slocum Dickson Patient Portal? If you are looking to schedule an appointment or look up your medical documents then you can do that by logging into Slocum Dickson Patient Portal. If you’re new to the area it is necessary to register with Slocum Dickson Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll provide you with a comprehensive procedure step-by-step for logging in on Slocum Dickson Patient Portal. Slocum Dickson Patient Portal. It also provides the process for registration and the options for resetting your password. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve listed Slocum Dickson customer service phone number and email address to provide your assistance.
About Slocum Dickson Patient Portal
Slocum-Dickson Medical is certified by the Accreditation Alliance for Ambulatory Medical Care (AAAHC) which is the country’s most accrediting body for outpatient clinics. Accreditation means that Slocum-Dickson has passed a rigorous and examination by highly skilled AAAHC specialists and is was found to provide high-quality healthcare. AAAHC accreditation means Slocum-Dickson:
How to Register Slocum Dickson Patient Portal
If you’re new at Slocum Dickson, first you have to sign up for an account in their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign-up.
- Visit the this patient portal login link at https://sdmg.com/patient-portal/.
- Click on the Sign Up for an Account link to open an account.
- Complete all of your details: My St.Josephs activation code, Social Security number (last 4 digits), Date of birth, Primary phone.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your email address. Keep your password and username for the future access.
- Now you are able to log in to the patient portal.
How to Login Slocum Dickson Patient Portal
To sign in into the Slocum Dickson patient portal, you will require your user ID and password. If you’re a new patient, then you need to use the registration procedure.
- First, click the Official Slocum Dickson website https://sdmg.com/.
- Then click then the MyHealth Patient Portal option on the upper menu.
- Then enter the login details (Username as well as Password).
- Then click to sign in.
- You will be directed to your dashboard for patients.
You can now access your health information and book appointments, pay bills etc.
How do you reset your Patient Portal password.
If you have forgotten or forget your password, then you are able to quickly reset it with these steps.
- The first step is to visit the login page for patients on the portal https://sdmg.com/patient-portal/.
- Next, click on Forgot Password?.
- After clicking on it, you must fill in your email address or username.
- They will email you a reset password link via email.
- It is possible to open it and modify the password.
Slocum Dickson Customer Support
If you are having trouble having access to or accessing the Slocum Dickson portal for patients, or scheduling an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group, P.L.L.C.
1729 Burrstone Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
We’ve covered all aspects about Slocum Dickson patient portal login registration, sign-up, and customer service. If you have any problem, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you in any possible way.