Hello everyone. Would you like to use the patient portal at Shore Medical Centre? You can access the Shore Medical Centre Patient Portal to schedule an appointment, view your health and medical information, and more.
You must first register on the Shore Medical Centre Patient Portal if you are new to this portal.
Friends, in this post, we’ll explain how to access the Shore Medical Centre Patient Portal, as well as how to reset your password and get customer support information like the Shore Medical Centre Patient Portal phone number and email address.
So let’s begin:
About The Shore Medical Center
At Shore Medical Centre, compassion goes hand in hand with an exceptionally high level of clinical competence. This cutting-edge medical facility’s cornerstone is its people, who successfully combine cutting-edge technology with caring treatment.
As soon as you enter our doors, you’ll find a calm and soothing atmosphere, as well as kind staff and volunteers who will help you and direct you to your destination. You are the focus of all we do at Shore, whether you are a patient or a guest, and we want you to feel at home. To get a sense of our therapeutic space and dedication to giving you only the finest, we welcome you to view our lobby in the 360° image below.
Shore Medical Center Patient Portal Login
|Hospital Name||Shore Medical Center|
|Patient Portal Login||https://myshorehealth.iqhealth.com/|
|Customer Support||Call: 609-653-3500|
How To Sign Up For The Shore Medical Center Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient, you must register for an account on the Shore Medical Centre Patient Portal. To get started, adhere to the guidelines below.
- First, open the link at https://shoremedicalcenter.org/
- Then, click on the “patient portal” link.
- Next, click on the “Create An Account” option.
- Now, enter your name, email, phone and other information in the form.
- After that, click on the “Next” button.
- Please keep your login information safe for future use.
- An email of confirmation will be sent to you. You are now able to access.
How Do I Log Into the Patient Portal at Shore Medical Centre?
Your patient ID and password are required to log in to the Shore Medical Centre patient portal. The actions below should be followed if you are a patient.
- Visit the Shore Medical Centre Patient Portal Login Page.
- Please enter your username and password for login.
- Now click the login button.
- It will show your dashboard.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How To Reset The Shore Medical Center Patient Portal Login Password?
If you forget your password, these easy steps might help you reset it.
- First, visit the login page.
- Then, click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter your login Email address or username.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to you through email.
- The password can be modified and it can be opened.
Customer Support for the Shore Medical Centre
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment or logging into the Shore Medical Centre patient portal. Calling their customer service is an option.
Have Portal Website Questions? Please call 609.653.3882 or email Patientexperience@shoremedicalcenter.org
100 Medical Center Way, Somers Point, NJ 08244
Toll Free: 866-40-SHORE (866-407-4673)
Everything pertaining to Shore Medical Centre Patient Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been addressed. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.