Are you seeking to sign in to the RMCH Patient Portal? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review your medical records then you can do so through the RMCH Patient Portal. If you’re new to the area then you’ll need to join the RMCH Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll provide you with a comprehensive procedure step-by-step for logging in into the RMCH Patient Portal. You can also review the registration procedure and the options for resetting your password. If you require further assistance, we’ve provided RMCH customer service number as well as email address for assistance.
About Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services Services (RMCHCS)
Welcome to RMCHCS! We appreciate you stopping by our website. Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services Services (RMCHCS) is an integrated delivery system that provides services for northwestern New Mexico and eastern Arizona. We are proud to carry on the tradition of healthcare that dates as early as the 1900s. We are a privately-owned, non-profit healthcare provider we are committed to improving the health and well-being of our local community as well as the people we provide care.
How to Register RMCH Patient Portal
If you’re unfamiliar with Diabetes Care Center, you first must create an account through their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign up.
- Go to the official site of RMCH and click on the patient portal.
- Click on the signup link to register an account.
- Fill in your such as email address, name, as well as other details, and then complete the signup procedure.
- You will receive an email confirmation on your email id. Keep your password and username for the future access.
- You can now log in to Your patient portal.
How to Login RMCH Patient Portal
To sign in into the RMCH patients’ portal, you must have your user ID and password. If you’re a new patient, you will need to proceed to registration.
- Go to the official site to https://www.rmch.org/
- Then click to open the Patient Portal option from the upper menu.
- Enter those login credentials (Username and password)
- Click at the Login button.
- You will be directed to the dashboard of your patient portal.
You can now access your health information make appointments, schedule appointments, pay your bills, and more.
How to reset your patient Portal password.
If you lose the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it with these easy steps.
- The first step is to visit the login page for Patient Portal
- There is a link to reset password , or forget password link.
- After clicking on it, you must input your email address or username.
- They will then send you a reset password link via email.
- You can access it and then change the password.
RMCH Customer Support
If you are having trouble having access to your RMCH patient portal, or scheduling an appointment. Contact their support line at
|Address||1901 Red Rock Drive | Gallup, NM 87301|
We’ve covered all aspects about RMCH the patient portal, login sign-up and customer support. If you have any issues, contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you in any possible way.