Are you looking to log in to the Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review your medical records and records, you can do that through the Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient then you must join this portal. Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal.
In this post, we’ll give you a complete guideline on how to log in to Rio Grande Medical Group’s Patient Portal. Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal. It also provides the registration procedure and password reset options. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve provided the Rio Grande Medical Group customer service number and email address to assist you.
About The Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal
Rio Grande Hospital is part of Valley Citizens’ Foundation for Healthcare, Inc., a community non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide health care to the Western San Luis Valley.
The tradition of hospital care at Del Norte started when St. Joseph’s Hospital opened in 1907. St. Joseph’s closed its doors in 1993. In 1996, Rio Grande Hospital at Del Norte re-opened at the old St. Joseph Hospital Building. The Rio Grande Hospital moved to its present location on August 11, 2004. The originally ten million dollar facility has grown since its opening.
How do I Register? Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal
If you’re a new Rio Grande Medical Group Patient You must first sign up for an account on their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign up.
- Visit the official site for Rio Grande Medical Group and go to the patient portal login link at https://myhealth.rio-grande-hospital.org/PatientPortal/login.
- Fill in you’re such as email address, name, as well as other details, and then complete the signup procedure.
- and create user name and password.
- Now you are able to access Your patient portal.
How do I log in? Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal
To sign in to the Rio Grande Medical Group patient portal, you must be able to access your patient ID and password. If you’re a new patient, you will need to proceed to registration.
- Visit the official site https://riograndehospital.org/
- Then click to open the Patient Portal and click the “Hospital Patient Portal” option.
- Then enter the login details (Username and password)
- Then click to log in.
- You will be directed to the dashboard of your patient portal.
You are now able to view your health records make appointment times, make payments, etc.
How do you reset The Rio Grande Medical Group Patient Portal?
If you lose the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it with these easy steps.
- The first step is to visit the login page https://myhealth.rio-grande-hospital.org/PatientPortal/login
- There is a link to reset your password, or click on the Forgot Password? link.
- If you click it, you must input your username or email address.
- They will then send you a link to reset your password in the mail.
- It’s possible to open it, and then change the password.
Also Check It:-
- Spectra Wellness Portal Login
- Rajagiri Patient Portal Login
- CIMA Patient Portal Login
- NAH Patient Portal Login
- Mercy Fitzgerald Patient Portal Login
Rio Grande Medical Group Customer Support
If you encounter any difficulties with accessing this Rio Grande Medical Group patient portal or scheduling an appointment. Contact their customer service.
Rio Grande Hospital Address
310 County Road 14,
Del Norte, Colorado 81132
We’ve covered everything that is related to Rio Grande Medical Group patient portal login, sign-up, and customer service. If you are still having issues, contact us, and we’ll try to assist you in any possible way.