Do you want to log in PMA Patient Portal? Accessing the PMA Patient Portal is a great way to check your medical records or make an appointment. You will need to register on the PMA Patient Portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log into the PMA Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing PMA Patient Portal Customer Service phone number and email id.
How to Log in PMA Patient Portal?
You will need your patient username and password to log in to the PMA Patient Portal.
- Navigate to the Patient Portal of Pulmonary Medicine associates: https://www.pmamed.com/pma-secure-patient-portal/
- Now click on “Click to visit the PMA Patient Portal”.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments, and pay bills.
How to reset your Patient Portal password.
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset or forget your password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Everything related to the PMA Patient Portal login signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.