Are you looking to login to the Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your medical records, you can do it by accessing Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to signup on Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal.
In this article we will guide you with a complete step by step process to login to the Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. If you need any further help we have listed Planned Parenthood MyChart customer service phone no and email id for your support.
How to Register Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal
If you are new to Planned Parenthood MyChart , you first need to create an account on their patient portal. Follow the below step to signup.
- Go to the Official site https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/
- Now click on the “Sign Up Now” link to create a new account.
- Now fill all your information MyChart activation code and Date of birth.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your mail id. Please save your username and password for future access.
- Now you can login to your patient portal.
Read this post:- Planned Parenthood Patient Portal sign up
How to Planned Parenthood MyChart Login
To login to the Planned Parenthood MyChart patient portal, you need to have your patient user id and password. If you are a new patient, you can follow the registration process.
- Go to the Official site of Planned Parenthood MyChart https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/ .Now enter your login credentials (Username and Password).
- Now click on the sign in button.
- You will be redirected to your patient portal dashboard.
Now you can access your health records, book appointments, pay bills etc.
How to Reset your Planned Parenthood MyChart Login password.
If you forget your password, you can easily reset it by following these simple step.
- First go to the patient portal login page https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/MyChart/Authentication/Login?.
- You will find an option to reset password or forgot password link.
- When you click on it, you need to enter your MyChart username & Date of birth.
- They will send you a password reset link in your mail.
- You can open it and change the password.
How To Change The Patient Portal Username
- First, visit the official website Planned Parenthood MyChart link at https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/.
- Next, click on “Forgot Username” option.
- Enter your patient portal “First name, last name, & date of birth” and click on “Submit” button.
Book an Appointment
We’ve extended our Call Center hours to better serve you.
Mon-Fri – 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sun – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Planned Parenthood MyChart Customer Support
If you have any issue in accessing the Planned Parenthood MyChart patient portal or making an appointment. You can call their customer support.
We have covered everything related to Planned Parenthood MyChart patient portal login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issue, you can reach out to us and we will try to help you in every possible manner.