Are you looking to login to the Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal? If you need to make an appointment or check your medical records, you can do it by accessing the Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal. If you are new, you first need to sign up on the Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal.
In this article, we will guide you through a complete step-by-step process to login to the Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as the password reset options. If you need any further help, we have listed the Planned Parenthood MyChart customer service phone number and email address for your support.
How to Register Planned Parenthood MyChart Patient Portal
If you are new to Planned Parenthood MyChart, you first need to create an account on their patient portal. Follow the steps below to sign up.
- Go to the Official site https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/
- Now click on the “Sign Up Now” link to create a new account.
- Now fill in all your information, including the MyChart activation code and Date of birth.
- You will get a confirmation email on your mail ID. Please save your username and password for future access.
- Now you can login to your patient portal.
Read this post: Planned Parenthood Patient Portal sign up
How to Planned Parenthood MyChart Login
To login to the Planned Parenthood MyChart patient portal, you need to have your patient user ID and password. If you are a new patient, you can follow the registration process.
- Go to the Official site of Planned Parenthood MyChart https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/ .Now enter your login credentials (Username and Password).
- Now click on the sign in button.
- You will be redirected to your patient portal dashboard.
Now you can access your health records, book appointments, pay bills, etc.
How to Reset your Planned Parenthood MyChart Login password.
If you forget your password, you can easily reset it by following these simple steps:
- First go to the patient portal login page https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/MyChart/Authentication/Login?.
- You will find an option to reset your password or a forgot password link.
- When you click on it, you need to enter your MyChart username & Date of birth.
- They will send you a password reset link in your mail.
- You can open it and change the password.
How To Change The Patient Portal Username
- First, visit the official website Planned Parenthood MyChart link at https://www.myplannedparenthoodchart.org/.
- Next, click on “Forgot Username” option.
- Enter your patient portal’s “First name, last name, & date of birth” and click on the “Submit” button.
Book an Appointment
We’ve extended our Call Center hours to better serve you.
Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Sat., 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sun, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Planned Parenthood MyChart Customer Support
If you have any issues accessing the Planned Parenthood MyChart patient portal or making an appointment. You can call their customer support.
We have covered everything related to Planned Parenthood MyChart patient portal login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issues, you can reach out to us, and we will try to help you in every possible manner.