Are you looking to log in for access to Pandya Medical Center Patient Portal ? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review the accuracy of your Pandya Medical Center l records You can do this through your Pandya Medical Center Patient Portal. If you’re new to the area then you must register on the Pandya Medical Center Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll show you a procedure step-by-step to login to Pandya Medical Center Patient Portal. You can also review the process of registration and ways to reset your password. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve provided Pandya Medical Center customer service contact number and email address to assist you.
About Pandya Medical Center Patient Portal
The team of caring professionals of Pandya Medical Center strives to improve health and well-being of patients through their four conveniently located locations: Braselton, Cumming, Dawsonville in addition to Johns Creek, Georgia.
The staff of administrative and medical professionals remain focused on providing superior, patient-oriented health care, including preventive medical services for families and individuals in Barrow, Dawson, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall as well as Jackson Counties. In their four locations The highly trained staff of the medical department at Pandya Medical Center works together to provide the best experience for all patients they visit.
How to Sign Up For Pandya Medical Center Patient Portal
If you are new to Pandya Medical Center , you first need to create an account on their patient portal. Follow the below step to signup.
- Go to the Official Pandya Medical Center patient portal login link at https://8348.portal.athenahealth.com/.
- Now click on the Sign up link to create a new account.
- Now fill all your information name, email and other details and complete the signup process.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your mail id. Please save your username and password for future access.
- Now you can login to your patient portal.
How to Log In Pandya Medical Center Patient Portal
To log in for access to Pandya Medical Center patient portal it is necessary to have your user ID for the patient and password. If you’re a new patient, you will need to use the registration procedure.
- Visit the official website Pandya Medical Center https://www.pandyamedicalcenter.com/ .
- Then click then the Patient Portal option from the upper menu.
- Next, click on “Log In With Athenahealth” option.
- Then enter those login credentials (Username as well as Password).
- Then click to login.
- You will be taken to your dashboard for patients.
You can now access your health information make appointments, pay bills etc.
How do you reset your password for the Patient portal.
If you have forgotten the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it using these steps.
- Go to the login page link at https://8348.portal.athenahealth.com/
- There is a link to reset password , or Forgot your password? link.
You May Also Like:-
- Mhs Genesis Patient Portal Login
- myPrivia Patient Portal Login
- HCAhrAnswers Login
- Allegro Family Clinics Patient Portal Login
- Patient Portal Fl Login
Pandya Medical Center Customer Support
If you encounter any difficulties with accessing your Pandya Medical Center patient portal or scheduling an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
Pandya Medical Center Locations
|Locations||Fax Number||Phone Number||Address|
|Pandya Medical Center Braselton, GA Office||770-709-6910||tel:7707096922||5670 Old Winder Highway|
Braselton, GA 30517
|Pandya Medical Center Cumming, GA Office||770-709-6910||tel:7707096922||3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Road|
Cumming, GA 30040
|Pandya Medical Center Dawsonville, GA Office||770-709-6910||tel:7707096922||1078 Lumpkin Campground Rd South|
Dawsonville, GA 30534
|Pandya Medical Center Johns Creek, GA Office||770-709-6910||tel:7707096922||11315 Johns Creek Parkway|
Johns Creek, GA 30097
We’ve covered all aspects about Pandya Medical Center patient portal registration, login, and assistance. If you are still having an problem, please contact us, and we’ll do our best to assist you in every possible way.