Are you looking to login to the p3Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your medical records, you can do it by accessing p3 Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the p3 Patient Portal.
In this article we will guide you with a complete step by step process to login to the p3 Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. If you need any further help we have listed p3 customer service phone no and email id for your support.
About p3 Patient Portal
From staying well, to managing illness, you’ll receive the best possible care during every visit from our quality providers. Between visits, you’ll receive ongoing support from your dedicated care team, who understand your unique needs.
- Get an appointment within days not weeks
- Have instant access to your information and communicate with your provider anytime through our easy-to-use patient portal
- Friendly, fully-coordinated staff and care team that is here to take your call when you need us
- See your provider from the comfort of your home with our telemedicine appointments
- Get your test results sooner and have all your questions answered by your dedicated Care Team
How to Register p3 Patient Portal
If you are new to Diabetes Care Center, you first need to create an account on their patient portal. Follow the below step to signup.
- Go to the Official site of p3 and navigate to the patient portal option
- Now click on the Sign up link to create a new account.
- Now fill all your information name, email and other details and complete the signup process.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your mail id. Please save your username and password for future access.
- Now you can login to your patient portal.
How to Login p3 Patient Portal
To login to the p3 patient portal, you need to have your patient user id and password. If you are a new patient, you can follow the registration process.
- Then, click on “Log In with Athenahealth” .
- Now enter your login credentials (Username and Password).
- Now click on the login button.
- You will be redirected to your patient portal dashboard.
Now you can access your health records, book appointments, pay bills etc.
Need assistance with the P3 Patient Portal? Contact us at (702) 333-4700, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to reset your Patient portal password.
If you forget your password, you can easily reset it by following these simple steps.
- First go to the patient portal login page https://17520-1.portal.athenahealth.com/.
- You will find an option to reset password or Forgot your password? link.
- When you click on it, you need to enter your username or email id.
- They will send you a password reset link in your mail.
- You can open it and change the password.
p3 Customer Support
If you have any issue in accessing the p3 patient portal or making an appointment. You can call their customer support.
|p3 Medical Address||2370 Corporate Circle|
Henderson, NV 89074
|Phone Number||(702) 333-4700|
|Official Contact Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
We have covered everything related to p3patient portal login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issue, you can reach out to us and we will try to help you in every possible manner.