Are you looking to log in for access to NAH Patient Portal? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or look up your medical records and records, you can do this through the NAH Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient then you’ll need to register on the NAH Patient Portal.
In this post, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive procedure step-by-step to log in NAH Patient Portal. You can also review the process of registration and the options for resetting your password. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve listed the NAH customer service phone number as well as email ids to help you.
About NAH Patient Portal
MyNAHealthcare the patient portal of Northern Arizona Health is a secure, easy method to monitor your health online, 24 hours a day, 7 every day, in the privacy and comfort of your home or workplace.
At MyNAHealthcare, you can:
- Check your health records and information.
- Retrieve lab results.
- Connect with your healthcare provider’s office using a secure message.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Update important information like your address and number.
How to Register NAH Patient Portal
If you’re first time at NAH Patient Portal You first have to sign up for an account through their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign up.
- Visit the official site of the NAH Patient Portal Website: https://www.nahealth.com/
- and then click on the “Patient Portal”.
- Click on the No account? See enrollment options
- Complete all of your details: such as First name, Last name, and dob as well as other details, and then complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation of your email id. Keep the username as well as password for future access.
- You are now able to log in to the patient portal.
How to Login NAH Patient Portal
To sign in for access to NAH Patient Portal, must be able to access your patient ID and password. If you’re a brand new patient, then you need to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official site of the NAH Patient Portal.
- Then click to open the Patient Portal and click on Login to MyNAHealthcare here
- Then enter those login credentials (Username and password)
- Then click Sign In.
- You will be taken to the dashboard of your patient portal.
You can now view your health records and schedule appointments, pay your bills, and more.
How do reset your patient portal password?
If you have forgotten the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it using these easy steps.
- Go to the login page for patients on the portal.
- You can find a button to reset your password or Forget your password. link.
- If you click it, you will need to fill in your email address or username.
- They will then send you a reset password link in the mail.
- You can access it and modify the password.
NAH Patient Portal Customer Support
If you are having issues with accessing this NAH Patient Portal or making an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
Hospital Address And Contact No.: 1298 W. Finnie Flat Road
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
We’ve covered all aspects of NAH Patient Portal login as well as signup and customer service. If you have any issues, call us and we’ll try to assist you in any possible way.