Are you trying to log in to My Virginia Mason Patient Portal ? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review your medical records then you can do that through the My Virginia Mason Patient Portal. If you’re new to the site then you must sign up to the My Virginia Mason Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll give you a steps to log in My Virginia Mason Patient Portal. It also provides the registration procedure and the options to reset your password. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve listed My Virginia Mason customer service phone number and email address to provide assistance.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is one of the top health systems located in Washington state. The result of the integration of two excellent health systems–CHI Franciscan and Virginia–Virginia-Mason Franciscan Health has a wide range of convenient clinics, hospitals and health care facilities in the western region of Washington.
More than 18,000 members of the team as well as staff members, and over five thousand employed doctors and associated health care providers Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers expert, caring medical care in 10 hospitals and more than 300 health care facilities throughout in the Puget Sound region.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and also includes Bailey-Boushay House, the first skilled-nursing and outpatient chronic care management program in the United States designed specifically to meet the needs of people with HIV/AIDS; Benaroya Research Institute, an internationally-recognized medical research institute committed to advancing the science to predict, prevent, reverse and cure diseases of the immune system; and Virginia Mason Institute, which trains health care professionals and others around the world in the Virginia Mason Production System, an innovative management method for improving quality and safety.
How to Sign up Patient Portal
If you’re a patient of Virginia Mason, you can sign up for the patient portal on their website. The patient portal is a secure online tool that gives you 24/7 access to your personal health information. With the patient portal, you can:
- View and print your medical records
- Schedule or request appointments
- Refill prescriptions
- Send messages to your care team
To sign up for the patient portal,
How to Login Patient Portal
If you are a Virginia Mason patient, you can access your personal health information through our Patient Portal. To log in,
- visit the Virginia Mason website Link: https://www.vmfh.org/
- and click on the “Patient Portal” link.
- A drop-down window will open, click on the My Virginia Mason .
- Enter your Email id and password and click on Sign In.
How to Reset Password
If you have forgotten your password or would like to change it, follow these steps:
- Go to the Virginia Mason website and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your username and email address into the respective fields.
- Check your email inbox for a message from Virginia Mason with instructions on resetting your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email and enter a new password when prompted.
How to Contact My Virginia Mason Patient Portal
If you’re looking to book an appointment with Virginia Mason, there are a few different ways you can do so. You can either call us at 888-825-3227 to speak with a scheduling specialist or request an appointment online through our website.
To request an appointment online, simply fill out our online form and one of our representatives will get back to you within 1-2 business days to confirm your appointment.
Also contact here.
Benefits of My Virginia Mason Patient Portal
• View test results, immunizations, allergies and medications
• Request or cancel appointments
• Send messages to your care team
• Request prescription renewals
• Access your medical records (including referrals, laboratory and radiology reports)
Pay your bill online
Portals like MyVirginiaMason.org provide patients with peace of mind and convenience – everything you need to take control of your health, all in one place.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health includes hospitals throughout Washington, including:
- St. Anne Hospital in Burien
- St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor
- St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw
- St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way
- St. Joseph Medical Center in Tacoma
- St. Michael Medical Center in Silverdale
- Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle
- Rehabilitation Hospital in Tacoma
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital in Tacoma
I’m so grateful to have found Virginia Mason. They have helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life and I know that they will continue to be there for me, no matter what I need. If you’re looking for a great hospital with amazing staff, Virginia Mason is definitely the place for you.