Logging in to the Mangrove Medical Patient Portal is a difficult task. Logging into your Mangrove Medical Patient Portal is a great way to make an appointment, or check the accuracy of your Mangrove Medical records. Register with Mangrove Medical Patient Portal if you are a new patient. Mangrove Medical Patient Portal.
This post will provide you with an overview of how to sign in to the Mangrove Medical Patient Portal. Mangrove Medical Patient Portal. The registration process and how to reset your password can be viewed here. We have provided the Mangrove Medical Customer Service phone number and email address for further assistance.
About Mangrove Medical Patient Portal
Mangrove Medical, a software company, specializes in creating patient portals. A patient portal allows patients to view their medical records online and communicate with their nurses and doctors. Hospitals and medical practices worldwide use Mangrove Medical’s Patient Portals. They were founded by Robyn Cole, CEO, and Todd Bergstrom, President/COO. The company has two offices: in Bellevue (WA) and Toronto (Canada).
How to log in to the mangrove medical patient portal?
- Go to the main website of mangrove medical, which can be found at https://www.mangrovemedicalclinic.com/
- On the main website, click on the “PATIENT PORTAL” link in the top right corner.
- Then, click on the “Log In with athenahealth” link in the top right corner.
- Enter your patient user name & password or number and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Also Check It:-
- Planned Parenthood Patient Portal Login
- MyUPMC Health Patient Portal Login
- Thirlby Clinic Patient Portal Login
- Coastal Medical Patient Portal Login
Address:- 1040 Mangrove Ave, Chico, CA 95926
- Office : (530) 345-0064
- Fax: (530) 345-0680
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mon – Thu: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Fri: 08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- Sun: 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM
Mangrove Medical Patient Portal offers a patient portal online that allows you to make appointments and keep your medical records. The portal is accessible 24 hours a day by our experienced staff of professionals. To improve the quality of our care, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to complete our survey. Thank you for your time!