Login to the Lexington Clinic Patient Portal Access the Lexington Clinic to book an appointment or view your records. You must first sign up at Lexington Clinic if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Lexington Clinic Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Lexington Clinic customer service phone number and email ID for any additional assistance.
About Lexington Clinic
Lexington Clinic is Central Kentucky’s oldest and largest medical group. We have over 180 providers in more than 30 specialty areas and we have been serving the Lexington community for 600,000+ visits each year since 1920.
How To Login Lexington Clinic Patient Portal
To login to the Patient Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.lexingtonclinic.com/
- Next, click on “For Patients” and select the “Patient Portal” option on the page.
- A login window will appear, Click on the Login button and the user credentials and click on login.
Note:- Dial 911 in the case of a medical emergency
How To Reset The Lexington Clinic Patient Portal Login Password?
If you have forgotten the password of the patient portal then you can reset it through the login page,
- Go to the Login Page and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter Gmail and click on submit button.
Lexington Clinic Appointments
If you would like to talk to someone, please contact Lexington Clinic at (859) 258-4000.
Lexington Clinic Patient Portal Customer Support
- Lexington Clinic Address:- 1221 South Broadway, Lexington, Kentucky
- Phone Number:- +1 (859) 258-4000
- Email Address:- email@example.com
Everything related to Lexington Clinic patient portal login, signup, or customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.