Log in to the KCUC Patient Portal Access . KCUC Patient Portal to book an appointment or view your medical records. Sign up for the KCUC Patient Portal if you’re new to the site.
This article will show you how to log into the KCUC Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for KCUC Patient Portal Customer Service phone number and email id to assist you.
How to register for the KCUC Patient Portal
To create an account in the KCUC Patient Portal, you will first need to register. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the KCUC Patient Portal Official Site: https://www.kcuc.com/ and scroll down and click on the Request Portal Access
- Fill in your name, email address, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now log in to the patient portal.
How to log in to the KCUC Patient Portal
You will need your patient user id to log in to the KCUC Patient Portal. Registering as a new patient is easy.
- Navigate to the KCUC Patient Portal Official Site: https://www.kcuc.com/ and navigate to the Patient Portal.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password) now
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments, and pay bills.
How to reset your Patient Portal password.
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to I forgot my password/Reset my password
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
You can access the KCUC Patient Portal by dialing 913.341.7985. Call their customer service.
Everything related to the KCUC Patient Portal login and signup as well as customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.