Hey friends! Are you interested in logging in to the Jefferson County Health Center Patient Portal? Whether you need to schedule an appointment or check your health and medical records on the portal, you can easily do so by visiting their official website.
in this article, we are going to tell you how you can log in to the Jefferson County Health Center Patient Portal , as well as password reset and Jefferson County Health Center Patient Portal customer service phone number and email ID, etc. information is going to be found here.
About The Jefferson County Health Center
Iowa’s oldest county hospital, Jefferson County Health Centre, inaugurated October 2, 1912. Building the three-story, 25-bed hospital required a $25,000 bond issuance. Rural people only voted to tax themselves to build a hospital twice in history. Private donations outfitted it.
Our hospital’s nursing school graduated 63 nurses from 1912 to 1932. Dr. Clark led Unit R, a Red Cross volunteer squad, in France during World War I.
1949, 1963, 1970, and 1993 saw building projects completed. Only the basement of the 1912 building survives.
Jefferson County Health Center Patient Portal Login Details
|Hospital Name||Jefferson County Health Center|
|Create New Account||Visit Here|
|Customer Support||Main Phone [Hospital]: 641-472-4111|
How To Sign Up For the Jefferson County Health Center Patient Portal?
You must first register if you are new to the platform. Let me explain the procedure to you. Take these actions:
- Open the link at https://www.jeffersoncountyhealthcenter.org/.
- Next, click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” link.
- Fill out the signup form such as:
- MyChart Activation Code
- Medical Record Number
- Date of Birth
- ZIP Code
- After that, click on the “Next” button.
- You’ll get an email of confirmation.
- You can now log into your account on the patient portal for Jefferson County Health Centre.
How To Log Into the Jefferson County Health Center Patient Portal?
Follow these steps to get into the patient portal for Jefferson County Health Centre:
- Visit the Patient Portal at the Jefferson County Health Center’s official website.
- Next, click on the “LOGIN” link.
- Enter your my chart Username and Password in the login form.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button.
- You may access your health records, make appointments, pay bills, and more after your dashboard is displayed.
How To Reset The Jefferson County Health Center Patient Portal Login Password?
Here’s how to reset your password in case you forget it:
- Visit the Patient Portal login page (https://mychart.uihealthcare.org/jchc/).
- Find and click the “Forgot password?” link.
- Now, enter your MyChart Username, E-mail Address, Date of Birth and ZIP Code in the provide box.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
- An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
- As directed, click the link and modify your password.
Call 641-469-4430 or email email@example.com
Help Desk Jefferson County Health Center
Contact the Jefferson County Health Center’s customer service if you need any more help or run into any problems when attempting to use the patient portal or schedule an appointment. They’ll be able to assist you.
Jefferson County Health Center
2000 South Main Street
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
JCHC Richland Clinic
107 W. Harrison St.
Richland, Iowa 52585
Main Phone (Hospital Registration): 641-472-4111
JCHC Clinics: 641-472-4156
JCHC Richland Clinic: 319-456-2058
JCHC Professional Clinic: 641-469-4204
JCHC McCrery Cancer Center: 641-469-4144
Therapy Services: 641-469-4353
All there is to it is that! The Jefferson County Health Centre Patient Portal has been thoroughly explained, including login, signup, and customer assistance. Feel free to contact us if you still have any questions or issues, and we’ll try our best to help.