Log in to the huhs portal. Access the huhs portal to book an appointment or view your medical records. You must first sign up for the huhs patient portal if you are a new user.
We will show you how to log into huhs patient portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing huhs patient portal Customer Service phone number and email ID for your assistance.
How to Login Huhs Patient Portal
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the HUHS portal. You can register if you are a brand-new patient.
- Visit the official site of the huhs patient portal: https://huhs.harvard.edu/#gsc.tab=0 and click on the “Patient Portal“.
- Now, Click ont he HUHS Patient Portal.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password) now
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments, and pay bills.
How to reset your HUHS Patient Portal password.
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset or forget your password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
- NorthBay Patient Portal login
- GBMC Patient Portal Log In
- Eorh Patient Portal Log In
- Bridger Orthopedic Patient Portal Login
- Khandagle Medical Associates Patient Portal Login
Accessing the huhs patient portal or making an appointment is possible if you need assistance. Call their customer service.
7 Days a Week; 8:00AM-6:00PM: (800) 439-0183
TTY Reference Guide
Harvard Square Clinic
Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center
75 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Law School Clinic
1563 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
Medical Area Clinic
275 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Social Media Links
Everything related to the huhs portal login, signup, and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.