If you need to make an appointment or view your Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal medical and health records, you can go to the portal. You must sign up first if you are a brand-new user.
We will demonstrate how to log into the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal in a step-by-step fashion. Check out the registration process and password reset options. If you require further assistance, we have provided Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal Customer Service phone number and email address.
How do I register Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal?
You will need to create an account in the Penobscot Valley Hospital Patients Portal before you can get started. Follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Patient Portal on the Official Website of Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal: https://houltonregional.org/
- Select “Create Account” and Enter your name, email address, and other details to complete the signup process.
- An email confirmation will be sent to your address.
- For future reference, please save your username/password.
- Now you can access your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal?
Access to the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal requires your patient user ID and password. You can log in if you are a patient.
- Visit Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal’s official website: https://houltonregional.org/
- Click the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Select “Sign In” and Enter your login credentials Username & Password.
- Now, click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
Online access to your health records, appointments, and bills is possible.
How do I reset my Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal login password?
If you have forgotten your password, these are the steps to follow.
- First, Click on the patient portal Login Page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or a link to Forgot Password?
- When you click on the link, you will need to enter your username and email address.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- You can change passwords by opening the file.
How to Change Your Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal Username
Follow the steps below to retrieve your username in seconds.
- To retrieve your username, visit the Patient Portal Login Page.
- Click on the Forgot Username. button.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- The email address you have entered will be used for sending you a link to reset your password.
- To retrieve your username, follow the instructions and click the link.
Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal Customer Support
If you need assistance accessing the Houlton Regional Hospital patient portal or scheduling an appointment, please call their customer service.
Houlton Regional Hospital, 20 Hartford Street, Houlton ME 04730
(207) 532 -2900
This article covers everything you need to know about Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal Login, signup, and customer service. We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have.