Login to the HIMG Patient Portal. Access the HIMG Patient Portal for booking an appointment and viewing your medical records. If you are new to the HIMG patient portal, sign up.
This article will demonstrate how to log into the HIMG Patient Portal. You can find out how to register and reset your password. To assist you, we have provided contact information and email id for the HIMG customer service phone number.
About HIMG Patient Portal
Huntington Internal Medicine Group stands for HIMG. It is an outpatient clinic located at St. Mary’s Medical Center. Our multi-specialty medical staff provides high-quality medical services to many patients and their families throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky. Our new headquarters is located in an old Walmart store and features a modern, accessible medical mall.
How to Sign up HIMG patient portal
Signing up for the HIMG Patient Portal is quick and easy! Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Go to the HIMG website https://www.uhswv.com/
- Click on the “Patient Forms”.
- Select the Form as per the requirements of the patient and fill it up.
- And, Submit it to the Hospital.
How to Login to the HIMG patient portal
If you’re a HIMG patient, you can log in to the patient portal to view your medical records, schedule appointments, and more. Here’s how:
- Enter your username and Click on continue.
How to Reset the User Name
If you need to reset your user name for the HIMG patient portal, follow these steps:
- Enter your First name, last name, zip code, and dob, and click on “Submit”.
- Check your email inbox for a message from HIMG with instructions on how to reset your user name.
- Follow the instructions in the email and reset your user name for the himg patient portal login.
5170 U.S. Route 60 East
Huntington, WV 25705
Current Operating Hours
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Weekends
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Logging in to the portal is simple for HIMG Patients. Simply enter your username and password, then click on Login’ to access the HIMG Patient Portal Page. Once you have logged in, you will have access to all of your medical records, appointments, and prescriptions. If you have any questions regarding the portal or need to know how to log in, contact HIMG customer service.