Have you tried logging in to access to the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal? If you’re required to make an appointment or want to check for medical information, you’re in a position to do this via the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient, you need to sign up to The Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal . In this article , we’ll take you through the entire procedure for signing in to the Little Clinic Patient Portal. This article also details the registration process and options for changing your password. If you require assistance we’ve included a Hatfield Medical Group customer service phone number and email address for assistance.
About Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal
Hatfield Cardiology is the only cardiology clinic located on Cape Cod with the newest and most precise diagnostic equipment available in Southeastern Massachusetts for maximum accuracy and comfort for patients.
How to Signup Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal
To sign up for New Patient Go to the Link: https://www.hatfieldcardiology.com/
There you will New Patient Button. Click on that
A form will appear. You have to fill out that form and submit it to the hospital.
How to Login Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal
In order to log in to the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal, simply follow these easy steps:
To sign up for the Patient Portal, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Hatfield Medical Group website link at https://www.hatfieldcardiology.com/
- and click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top menu.
- On the Patient Portal page, scroll down and click on the “LOGIN TO OUR PORTAL“.
- And, this screen will appear.
- Now, click on the View your health Record
- And this Login window will open.
- Enter the details of user credentials or via mobile phone.
- and click on the Login button.
- If you have any trouble logging in, please contact our office at (555) 555-1234 and we will be happy to assist you.
- or you can click on this option.
How to Reset Password Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal
If you need to reset your password for the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal login page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your email address in the “Email Address” field and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow the instructions in the email and you will be able to successfully reset your password.
How to Reset the User Name Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal
If you need to reset your user name for the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal website.
- Click on the “Forgot your user name?” link.
- Enter your email address and click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your email for a message from Hatfield Medical Group with your username.
How to Book Appointments
If you are a Hatfield Medical Group patient, you can book appointments through the Patient Portal. Here’s how:
- Log in to the Patient Portal.
- Click on the “Appointments” tab.
- Select the type of appointment you would like to book from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the date and time for your appointment.
- Enter your preferred method of contact (phone or email).
- Click “Book Appointment.”
Pay Bill Online
Paying online through the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal is easy and convenient. Simply log in to your account, click on the “Billing” tab.
Then select “Pay Bill Online.”
You will be prompted to enter your payment information, and once your payment is processed.
You will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions about paying your bill online, please contact our billing department at 555-555-1234.
We at Hatfield Medical Group, our patient portal is here to assist you with any concerns or questions that you may have. Our customer service team is available 24 hours a day to help with any issues that you are experiencing. We want to ensure that you enjoy a pleasant experience when using our portal for patients. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance. We appreciate you selecting Hatfield Medical Group!
GET IN TOUCH
Hatfield Cardiology is located in the downtown Hyannis area and provides easy access from RT 6, RT 28
46 North Street, Suit 6
Hyannis, MA 02601
It’s the Hatfield Medical Group Patient Portal is an excellent method to keep track in your overall health. With the capability to access all your health records, book appointments, and communicate with to your physician, this is a great instrument for anyone wanting to be in control of their health.