The Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal is an online, secure service that gives patients easy, 24/7 access to their radiology images as well as reports. Through the portal, patients can download, view, and print reports and images in their comfort at home.
The Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal is an online secure service that allows patients to have the ability to access their medical images as well as reports. Through the portal patients, and users can access the images, and download and print their reports and images at their convenience at their homes. They can also share reports and images with their doctors. The portal for patients is a no-cost service available to Hackensack Radiology patients.
About Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal
Radiology is the science of image-based imaging of the human body. This covers X-rays as well as computed tomography (CT) Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound. The field of nuclear medicine utilizes radioactive substances to visualize your body’s structure, which is an aspect of radiology.
Hackensack Radiology is a radiology company that offers imaging services for patients in Hackensack, New Jersey, and surrounding areas. The organization has been operating for more than 50 years and provides a variety of services such as radiographs, CT scans, MRI ultrasounds, as well as nuclear medicine.
Hackensack’s Radiology patient portal is a site that allows patients to view their radiology reports and images online. Patients can also make appointments and pay their bills via the portal.
How to Sign up for Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal?
If you are a Hackensack Radiology patient, you can sign up for the Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Hackensack Radiology website: https://hrgimaging.com/#
- and click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top menu.
- And Select Language “English”.
- On the Patient Portal page, click on the “Request an Account” button.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields and create a username and password.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the “Create Account” button.
- You will now be logged in to your account and can begin using all of the features of the Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal!
How to Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal Login?
If you are a Hackensack Radiology patient, you can log in to the patient portal to view your medical records, schedule appointments, and more.
To log in,
- Simply visit the Hackensack Radiology website: https://hrgimaging.com/#
- and click on the “Patient Portal” link. Then, enter your username and password and click on “Login”.
- If you don’t have a login, you can create one by clicking on the “Create New Account” link.
How to Reset The Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal Login Password?
If you have forgotten your Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal password, don’t worry – you can easily reset it. Just follow these simple steps:
- Enter your Hackensack Radiology username in the field provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Hackensack Radiology Hospital Address
- 555 Kinderkamack Rd. Oradell, NJ 07649
- 30 South Newman Street Hackensack,NJ 07601
- 5 Marine View Plaza Suite 100,Hoboken, NJ 07030
- Phone Number:- 201.488.2660
- Phone Number:- 201-488-6784
Hackensack Radiology Patient Portal allows you to keep in touch with your radiology provider, and access your records. It is easy to access images and request appointments through this portal. We recommend that patients of Hackensack Radiology sign up for the portal to take advantage of all its great features.