Are you seeking to sign in to the Granger Medical Patient Portal? If you’re required to make an appointment or look up your medical records then you can do so through the Granger Medical Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient you must first register on your Granger Medical Patient Portal.
In this post, we’ll show you a procedure step-by-step for logging in into Granger Medical Patient Portal. Granger Medical Patient Portal. You can also review the process for registration as well as reset password options. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve provided Granger Medical customer service phone number and email address to provide assistance.
About Granger Medical Patient Portal
Granger Medical Clinic was founded in 1954 by doctors LaVere and Glenn Wilson. The two doctors came together in the hopes of serving better those in the Granger neighborhood (now West Valley City) located on the west side of the Salt Lake valley. These were the initial (and at the time, the only) doctors to be found in Utah that were west of the Jordan River to serve a increasing population that previously required a trip to the east to locate a doctor.
Their business grew slowly and in 1998 the clinic – which was at the time 21 doctors strong – relocated into a larger facility situated in West Valley City. In the same vein, Granger Medical Clinic added new locations, including locations located in West Jordan, Riverton and Draper. In the present, Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become one of Utah’s biggest physician-owned medical companies, with more than 28 clinics now spread across four counties that stretch all the way from Bountiful through Payson along with Sandy through Tooele.
How to Register Granger Medical Patient Portal
If you’re first-time users of Diabetes Care Center, you first need to sign up for an account in their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign up.
- Visit the official site for Granger Medical and then navigate to the patient portal https://www.grangermedical.com/patient-portal/.
- Then click the Sign Up link to sign up for an account.
- Complete all of your details: enter 12 digit code other information and complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email with confirmation to your email id. Keep the password and username to ensure future access.
- You can now log in to the patient portal.
How to Login Granger Medical Patient Portal
To log in into the Granger Medical patient portal, you will require your patient ID and password. If you’re a new patient, then you need to proceed to registration.
- First, visit the official website for Diabetes Care Center https://www.grangermedical.com/.
- Then click then the Patient Portal option on the upper menu.
- Enter the login details (Username as well as Password)
- Then click at the Login button.
- You will be taken to the patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health information make appointments, schedule appointments, pay your bills, and more.
How do you Reset your password for the Patient portal.
If you lose the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it with these easy steps.
- Go to the login page for patients on the portal https://mycw57.eclinicalweb.com/portal7012/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp.
- Then, click on “Trouble Logging In“.
- You can find a button to reset password , or forget password link.
- If you click it, you will need to fill in your username or email address.
- They will then send you a link to reset your password via email.
- It is possible to open it and then change the password.
Granger Medical Records Phone Number
Granger Medical Customer Support
If you encounter any difficulties having access to this Granger Medical patient portal or scheduling an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
Our copy service, ScanSTAT, can be reached directly at 816.437.9134 regarding the status of your records request. For any general medical record questions or concerns, please call 801.965.3471.
We’ve covered all aspects that is related to Login to the portal for Granger Medicalpatients, sign-up and customer support. If you have any issues, contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you in any possible way.