Are you trying to log in into the Eagle Physicians Patient Portal? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review your medical records then you can do so through the Eagle Physicians Patient Portal. If you’re new to the area then you must register on your Eagle Physicians Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll show you a guideline on how to log in on your Eagle Physicians Patient Portal. It also provides the registration procedure and ways to reset your password. If you require further assistance, we’ve provided Eagle Physicians customer service phone number and email address to provide assistance.
About The Eagle Physicians
Eagle Physicians was founded in 1995 by 5 long-standing and highly-regarded Greensboro primary care medical groups. Healthcare during the 1990’s was a changing and challenging landscape, prompting these groups to band together to have a greater voice in and influence of the kind of health care they wanted to provide to their patients.
This patient-focused, independent spirit of physician owners guided Eagle’s founders and, through the years, Eagle has grown to 11 locations with a multitude of specialties and services. One of Greensboro’s first adopters of an electronic medical record, Eagle was also able to be out front in providing a robust patient portal for an enhanced patient experience.
How to Register Eagle Physicians Patient Portal
If you’re unfamiliar with Eagle Physicians, you first have to sign up for an account in their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign up.
- First, visit the official website for Eagle Physicians at https://www.eaglemds.com/. and click on “Patient Portal” tab.
- Click on the Sign Up link to sign up for an account.
- Complete all of your details: 12 digit code and other information and complete the registration process.
- You will receive confirmation emails with your email address. Keep your password and username for the future access.
- You can now access Your patient portal.
How to Login Eagle Physicians Patient Portal
To log in into the Eagle Physicians patient portal, you must have your patient ID and password. If you’re a new patient, you will need to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website for Eagle Physicians.
- Then click to open the Patient Portal option on the upper menu.
- Enter the login details (Username as well as Password)
- Click at the Login button.
- You will be taken to the dashboard of your patient portal.
You can now view your health records make appointments, pay bills etc.
How do reset your patient portal password.
If you have forgotten or forget your password, then you are able to quickly reset it with these steps.
- Go to the login page for patients on the portal https://mycw3.eclinicalweb.com/ephy/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp. and next. click on “trouble longing in.
- You can find a button to reset your:-
Click On: Forgot Password:-
- Enter your username and click on “Submit” button.
Click on:- “Forgot Username”
- If you click it, you will need to fill in your first name & last name and date of birth.
- Click on “Submit” buttin.
- They will email you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can access it and then change the password.
Eagle Physicians Customer Support
If you are having trouble having access to or accessing the Eagle Physicians patient portal or scheduling an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
|Hospital Address||Eagle Administration & Business Services|
324 W. Wendover Avenue, Suite 200
Greensboro, NC 27408
We’ve covered everything about Eagle Physicians patient portal login as well as signup and customer service. If you have any issues, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you in any possible way.