Log in to the Boynton patient portal. Accessing the Boynton portal is a great way to check your medical records or make an appointment. Sign up for the Boynton patient portal if you’re new to the site.
This article will show you how to log into the Boynton patient portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided a link to the Boynton patient portal Customer Service phone number and email ID for your assistance.
How to log in boynton patient portal
You will need your patient username and password to log in to the boynton patient portal. Registering as a new patient is easy.
- Navigate to the official site of the Boynton patient portal: boynton.umn.edu and click on the PATIENT PORTAL.
- Click on “Login to the My Boynton Patient Portal“.
- Select one of the options.
- As, for patients, select Others, and a login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password) now
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments, and pay bills.
Accessing the Boynton patient portal or making an appointment is possible if you need assistance. Call their customer service.
410 Church St S.E.
Everything related to the Boynton patient portal login signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.