AIIMS Appointment Delhi : We’re all aware that we’re living in the digital age. Today, citizens have the convenience of accessing various services digitally without having to step out of their homes. Similarly, the medical domain is also integrating online services.
AIIMS Hospital in Delhi is now offering online appointment services for patients. Sitting comfortably at home, patients can schedule their visits. If you’re interested in booking an online appointment at AIIMS Delhi, you can easily do so by selecting your preferred date through the official website.
In this article, we’ll guide you on how to book your Aiims Appointment Delhi in 2023. For detailed information, continue reading till the end.
Online AIIMS Appointment Delhi : Short Information
|Online Appointment||AIIMS Appointment Delhi|
|Beneficiary||Indian ( All Needy Patient )|
|States||Delhi or aiims jodhpur|
|Appointment Mood||Online and Offline|
|Appointment||7 Day and 24 Hours|
|Appointment Timing||Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
|Aiims OPD Timing||Monday To Friday- 8.30 AM to 3.00 pm|
Saturday- 8.00 AM. to 10.00 A.M
AIIMS Appointment Delhi Online: Revered Details
- Must have mobile number for appointments in AIIMS
- Cannot use another user’s account.
- The availability slots are displayed in the search for OPD or tele-consultation based on the schedule prepared by the respective hospitals.
Emergency AIIMS Appointment With Document
- Online or offline of Appointment letter.
- Government-issued ID proof ( Aadhaar Card ).
- Phone or mobile Number.
- Medical records (if applicable).
- Prescribed medicines.
- Cash or credit/debit card for payment.
How To book an AIIMS Appointment In Delhi?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now click on the option to Book an appointment.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select AIIMS Delhi Hospital.
- Now the Appointment Booking form will open in front of you.
- After this, you click on the option of Appointment in the section of Select Consultant Mode.
- Then click on the option of New Appointment.
- Now you have to enter your 10-digit mobile number.
- Enter the given captcha code.
- Then you have to enter the information for the department, center, or clinic.
- After giving all this information, you have to click on the option of Book Appointment.
- After this, enter the date of your appointment and the details of your Aadhaar number.
- Then click on the “Confirm” option.
- Pay the fee for the appointment by clicking on the option of Pay Now.
- Your appointment has been successfully booked.
- Now you get a printout of your Appointment Receipt.
How to check Appointment Status?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of ORS of AIIMS.
- The hospital has to be select.
- On this page, click on the option of Appointment Status.
- As soon as you click, the View / print / pay / cancel Your Appointment Here page will open in front of you.
- Now you will get 3 options Appointment ID, UHID No. given on this page. And any one information from Mobile Number has to be entered.
- After entering the information, enter the captcha code and submit.
- As soon as you click, the information about the booked appointment will appear in front of you.
- In this way you can check Appointment Status.
Specializations, Department in Delhi AIIMS Hospital
|Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care|
|Department of Anatomy|
|Department of Biochemistry|
|Department of Biomedical Engineering|
|Department of Biophysics|
|Department of Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery|
|Department of Cardiology|
|Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine|
|Department of Dermatology and Venereology|
|Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism|
|Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology|
|Department of Gastroenterology and Human Nutrition|
|Department of Geriatric Medicine|
|Department of Hematology|
|Department of Hospital Administration|
|Department of Microbiology|
|Department of Nuclear Medicine|
|Department of Neurology|
|Department of Neurosurgery|
|Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Department of Ophthalmology|
|Department of Orthopedics|
AIIMS Delhi Appointment Contact Number
- Hospital’s appointment helpline number, 011-26589999
- Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
AIIMS Delhi Hospital Location & Contact Number
|Location/Address||All India Institute of Medical Sciences), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029, INDIA|
|Fax Number||+91-11-26588663 / 26588641|
|AIIMS Delhi Contact Number||+91-11-26588500 / 26588700|
To improve patient access and satisfaction, AIIMS Delhi offers a convenient online appointment system. Patients can arrange, check the status of, and even cancel their appointments with ease via the official ORS website. The combination of digital technology and healthcare is best exemplified by this endeavor.
Q1. How can I book an online appointment at AIIMS Delhi?
Ans: Visit the official ORS website, select AIIMS Delhi Hospital, and follow the guided steps to book your appointment.
Q2. Is there a fee for online appointments at AIIMS Delhi?
Ans: Yes, after selecting your appointment details, you will be prompted to pay the fee online.
Q3. How can I check the status of my AIIMS Delhi appointment?
Ans: Go to the official ORS website of AIIMS, select the ‘Appointment Status’ option, and enter the required details to view the status.
Q4. What is the official helpline number for AIIMS Delhi appointments?
Ans: The official helpline number for AIIMS Delhi appointments is 011-26589999, available Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.