In this post, we will help you how to complete the Abington Hospital patient portal login procedure using a step-by-step guide. It is also possible to schedule appointments through the Abington Hospital patient portal by creating an account on their portal or by calling their customer support telephone number below.
In the age where more patients are turning to technology for their medical requirements hospitals are struggling in keeping up. One way they’ve overcome this is through the implementation of patient portals. Patient portals let patients view their medical records to make appointments, book appointments, and much more, all from one place. They provide hospitals with important information on how patients utilize or interact with the hospital’s services.
About Abington Hospital Patient Portal
Abington Hospital Patient Portal Abington Hospital Patient Portal secure online patient portal which was introduced in May of 2018. The portal lets patients get access to their health records, make appointments, and connect with their healthcare providers. It also offers information on the hospital’s amenities and services.
Patient Portal Patient Portal was designed in collaboration with Abington Health System’s care for patients teams as well as The Office of Clinical Information Management. The aim was to design an online portal that was simple to use and provide comprehensive information on the hospital’s services.
How To Sign Up For the Abington Hospital Patient Portal?
To sign up for the Abington Hospital Patient Portal, please follow these simple steps:
- You will be taken to a new page where you will need to enter your MyJeffersonHealth activation code, Date of birth, and ZIP code.
- Then, click the “Next” tab.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be taken to the main patient portal page.
Here, you can access all of your account information, including your health history, medications, and appointment information!
How do I log in to the Patient Portal?
If you’re an Abington Hospital patient Abington Hospital, you can make use of the Patient Portal to view the health data you have, review your medical records and interact with your physician.
To log in, ensure you are running the latest version of the Abington Hospital Patient Portal app on your mobile device. Once you have the app installed and open Follow these steps
- Go to the official Abington Hospital website at https://www.abingtonhealth.org/.
- And, click the “MYJEFFERSONHEALTH” tab.
- Enter your name and password.
- Click on the “Sign In.” tab
- Under “Medical Records,” you will see a list of all of your medical records. To view or print one of your records, simply tap on it. You can also email or post a message to your doctor from here as well.
- Under “Communication Settings,” you can adjust settings for how messages are sent to you and whether or not notifications are turned on for events like doctor appointments and medication refills. You can also turn off communications completely if you don’t want to hear from us anymore.
How To Change Login Username
If you are a patient at Abington Hospital and have forgotten your username, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Patient Portal by clicking on the “Patient Portal” link in the top menu bar.
- Next, click on the “Forgot username?
- Entering your First name, Last name, Social Security number (last 4 digits), and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- On the My Account page, click on the “Login Details” link located in the footer of the page.
- If you are still unable to log in, please contact Patient Relations at 215-503-5700.
How To Reset Password
- If you have forgotten your password, or if you need to reset it, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Abington Hospital Patient Portal login page.
- Click on “Forgot password?” in the top menu bar.
- Enter your MyJeffersonHealth username, Social Security number (last 4 digits) and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Next ” button located in the lower right corner of your My Account page.
- Enter your new password and click on the “Reset Password” button again.
Abington Hospital Social Link
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeffersonhospital
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tjuhospital
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeffersonhealth/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/school/thomas-jefferson-university-hospitals/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeffersonHospital
We have covered everything related to Abington Hospital Patient Portal Login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issue, you can reach out to us and we will try to help you in every possible manner.